Saturday, October 31, 2009

F U N

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"I'm Psychic" - Fabric Collage Pillow Face - approx 12 x 14 inches




"Got Milk?" - Digital Collage - 5 x 10

My elder daughter Jillian is visiting this weekend and I am in seventh heaven having a playmate to create with. Below is what she worked on this morning. It is the beginning of a pillow face. She just purchased two red leather sofa chairs and wanted to make some funky pillows to toss on them. Her other accent color for her living room is a light aqua. The teal doilie parts are from Luscious Layers on Etsy and the collage of the nude, etc. is from one of my skinny pages. Funky huh?
The pillow is titled "I'm Psychic" - and is a phrase that is symbolic to both of us from an incident when she was a 6th grader. We can say those two words to each other and instantly break out in laughter!

The third image is a digital collage I created for her that she is also going to make into a pillow and I am going to make into a paper/glue collage. It's titled "Got Milk?"

I love being a Mom!

Credits:  The torso for the "Got Milk?" collage is a freebie from Terri at Pringle Hill, the  bread and pitcher hat,  butterfly, tea cup from Hemera.





6 comments:

Bea said...

Have fun you two. :)Bea

Terri Kahrs said...

V-e-r-y cooool! LOVE those pillows! What a wonderful, personal addition to her living room. And "got milk" is awesome! I'm soooo happy to see my image of the lady in the old-fashioned suit put to such good use! You did her proud, Trudi!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Lorraine said...

Thank you Trudi! Sounds as if the two of you are enjoying yourselves. Have fun!

Caterina Giglio said...

LOL over got milk! too cool!

Lisa Holtzman said...

Love this pillow!

Shannon said...

I adore these pillows your making. I wish I had that particular talent. Are you putting those in your Etsy shop? or are they for your home? You should sell them, they'd sell like hotcakes that's for sure! Love them!!!