Thursday, October 08, 2009

Another Skinny Page - "Laura's Little Darlings"

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Laura's Little Darlings" - 4 x 8 inch page - digital
I was up early this morning, with enough time to get the digital portion of this latest skinny page completed. The image of the three 'little darlings' is from Laura who has been generous enough to post it copyright free on her blog. Thanks Laura. I've printed a similar version of this onto fabric now and will begin to 'quilt' it adding dimensionality and texture. It was made with one of the project participants in mind that I know likes images of children.

4 comments:

Bea said...

It might be just me but when I click on Laura's blog or just the word blog, in your post, I get an Asian post. Can't read it, no Babel fish for my ear. :(Bea

.Trudi Sissons said...

Thanks Bea! It's fixed.

Lorraine said...

I love this one too - but you knew I would! I think you are enjoying these skinny pages...

Laura Haviland said...

Trudi, you truly made the very best of these three little darlings.
Beautiful !!
I love this Skinny page, so glad you enjoyed the little girls.
Hugs, Laura xoxx