Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fabric ATC - Eleanor Musings

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eleanor Musing - 2.5 x 3.5 inches fabric collage


This is a digital collage I  made several weeks ago.  I reduced  it on the computer and  then ink jet printed it onto a cotton photo fabric sheet. I then hand and machine sewed as well as embroidered different layers and pieces onto it. The images were taken with the macro setting on my camera to best capture the texture of the fabric.

4 comments:

The Artist Within Us said...

I seem to noticed first the excellent quality of the photographs and how the light graces your beautiful artwork, making it simply sing right off the page.

Of course the artwork too is exceptional, so the two go hand in hand.

Excellent Trudi!

Have a wonderful day
Egmont

Terri Kahrs said...

These are simply amazing, Trudi! Your pics are first class and show every little scrumptious bit of texture. Bravo! Hugs, Terri

Shannon Sawyer said...

Okay I am in love with this ATC. Can we trade a few ATCs in the near future? I would love to have a couple of your masterpieces. I haven't really done any fabric ATCs and I should try that. I love this one. I also really like how you are showing how you make your artwork step by step for a few of your pieces. I personally get a lot out of that. Since digital isn't my forte', I love watching how digital collages are made.

Viola said...

Fabulous, Trudi! You are so busy! All your latest artpieces are wonderful!

P.S. Something little is on the way to you! ;o)))