Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Blog Banner, Avatar and Signature - The Shoemaker's Daughter

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You know what they say about the shoemaker and the shoemaker's son? That'd be me, only the modern day tech and female version of the same issue. I finally broke down today, working through my layers of procrastination to come up with a header, avatar ,etsy plus the above blog banner, and a signature that for today, reflects some of my favorite colors, elements, my real name, and of course, my muse, Eleanor.   I still have lots to modify on my sidebar, but it's a start and as a result, it's a wonderful day in the neighbourhood. How's your day? Have you overcome any hurdles?

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Fabulous job T. The banner and avatar are excellent. I especially like the signature - my fav!

Yvonne said...

Looookin' Goood! Love the little bird on the shoulder.

.Trudi Sissons said...

Thanks guys for your vote of confidence!

Four Seasons in a Life said...

Ones website or blog is always in a state of alteration, fine tuning the elements to reflect the state of mind and being we find ourselves in.

I like the idea of you using your muse and elater ego Eleanor as the image to represent yourself.

I do miss the little girl with butterfly wings avatar but I see you have kept the concept of two and its representation for the blogs title.

Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful weekend
Egmont

Terri Kahrs said...

Nice work, Trudi! I loooove the new banner, et al. Gorgeous! Hugs, Terri xoxo

kate i said...

Your new banner is beautiful Trudi and a reflection of your creative spirit!

Seth said...

Looking good...as always!!