Friday, October 23, 2009

Blog Award

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I had the welcomed surprise of receiving a heartfelt best blog award from Marsha at Tumblefish Studio. Thank you Marsha. Gestures like this mean a lot to me as making art and corresponding with other artists through this milieu has been a big part of my life and joy over the past four years since leaving my hometown and my career. I have felt so blessed by the number of friendships that I've developed and my hope is with each passing year I have the opportunity to meet more and more of you in person. Those who touch my heart with your words and your creative visual expressions. You add a delightful dimension to the quality of my life each day. I would like to acknowledge the following blogs by passing on this award. I find each one of these blogs inspiring visually and also inspiring in spirit. I invite you to visit them and encourage you to leave them a comment:
The Artist Within Us - Egmont Pringle Hill Studio - Terri Pixels and Paste - Terri The Last Door Down the Hall - Elizabeth Alicia Tormey - Alicia To those of you listed above. The original rules dictate listing 15 other blogs, but more important than numbers is the heartfelt wish that comes with the award. Thank you for being you!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Golden said...

Ooh thank you so much, I am honored. I will get this up this weekend!!

The Artist Within Us said...

I am totally speechless and feel very humbled to find myself among such excellent company. This certainly does lift ones spirit.

Thank you so very much Trudi for this honour.

Egmont

Terri Kahrs said...

Thank you, thank you, Trudi, for this lovely and heartfelt award. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. With hugs & gratitude, Terri xoxo

Terri Daugherty said...

Miss Trudi, you have made my day! I am in the southern u.s. and have limited internet. as soon as i get back home, i will pass this along. thank you again from the bottom of my heart. just for the record, i think your blog is pretty special too!! with sincere gratitude, terri d.