Sunday, June 20, 2010

v o i d - new digitals

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My latest creative work for Holliewood Studios for the release of VOID!  It's dark...mmwhahahaha!


Pig OUT





 




Hot




 



Ultimatum


Image Credits:

www.DeviantScrap.com
VOID - Holliewood Studios
with the following exceptions:
1.  boy and background - Alberto Giralt
2.  Chandelier - Tangie Baxter - Black Licorice and figures
3. Owl by Holliewood Studios - The Thing Finder  

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Wowser! I love that pig picture. You have such a different take on digital collage. Just incredibly cool. - Kathy

Terri Kahrs said...

"Dark" indeed!!! (But with a wonderful sense of humor!) Hugs, Terri xoxo

Bea said...

Yup, different. The Pig Out one cracked me up. :)Bea

Leslie Avon Miller said...

creepy! and well done!

Lorraine said...

The face on the little boy in pig out is priceless. Excellent work girlfriend.

Marilyn said...

Unusual and interesting.

Shannon said...

Trudi, you are so talented. I just love your style so much.

Guess what, I have some good news... I finally got DSL. I was basically forced to since AOL is becoming a bear to work with. The guy was out to the house and he said "It's time to get high speed". The computer works so much better you have no idea. Just thought I'd tell you since we talked about that so much back when you were helping me all the time with my blog.

I hope all is well with you.

The Muse said...

not too dark...but oh so fun!