Monday, June 14, 2010

The Breakfast Club

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Monday!

Here's a digital I struggled with for the last week to try to get the figure shadows to move down the staircase in a zig zag fashion....finally gave in and turned it into a long term goal :0)


The Breakfast Club

Image Credits:
http://www.deviantscrap.com/ for
Bird - Art Dollies and Shoe - The Thing Finder - Holliewood Studios
Figure - Fro Fro and Car Scene - City Limits - Tumble Fish Studio
Background - Alberto Giralt






7 comments:

Lori Saul said...

Oh this is amazing ( I know all about the struggles with shadows- I kind of put it on back burner for a while too). You have such an extraordinary skill with image and telling a story- a subtle hint, a touch color- this is beautiful digital work!

Debby said...

this is really awesome. I would say your struggle was well worth the wait.
Debby

Terri Kahrs said...

Trudi, this piece tells a fabulous story. Lori's right - your skills are amazing, and your ability to translate an image in your mind to "paper" is truly a gift. This is nothing short of stunning! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Bea said...

Ok, I know you have something in mind with the shadows but to those of us just sitting here with our mouths hanging open, IT LOOKS FANTASTIC! I love this one. I say that a lot when I look at your art work, don't I? :)Bea

Kathy said...

wow - love this piece. love the "story." love the red shoes. this is amazing. really, really amazing.

Kathy

Róisín said...

What a great image! I love your blog by the way- and thanks for following mine 'cause that's what led me here!

Heather Murray said...

I love the unpredictability and mystery of this piece..I have been enjoying looking at your wonderful art!

Cheers heather