Friday, June 18, 2010

Nate and Brooke

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple of weeks ago, I contacted a very dear friend, Colleen.  She was my daughter's most favorite babysitter way back when.  I'll never forget watching her with my older daughter Jillian at the neighbourhood playground.  She was so fabulous with her, I recruited her right on the spot as a babysitter. 

Now, gee almost 25 years later, she has two children of her own - Nate and Brooke.  Back to the subject - 
I wanted some photographs of young children to play around with  digitally and Colleen happily provided me with some shots of the kids.  

The images that follow are a result of this experiment.


Image Credits:
www.DeviantScrap.com from Tumble Fish Studio - street scene and background sky
Clementine Designs - crane and car


Image Credits:  font - Tangie Baxter







Image Credits:
CrowAbout Studio B - all with the exception of tree by Maya




Image Credits:
Tumble Fish Studio - vintage faces, Maya - tree, CrowAbout Studio B - all other images


Image Credits:  Tumble Fish Studio


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

These are wonderful Trudi - so fun!

Bea said...

What fun. She has great looking kids and I bet she was tickled to see what you did with their pictures. :)Bea

Terri Kahrs said...

Has Colleen seen what you've done with these photos? OMG! I'm sure she'll LOVE what you've done with them! I'd say the experiment was a huge success. Have a wonderful weekend, Trudi! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Debby said...

Trudi, this is so beautiful. What a beautiful gift to be able to give to your babysitter after all these years. You are the sweetest friend.
Debby

annell4 said...

Delightful! Thank you.