Friday, June 25, 2010

Life of Pi, etc.

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below are 2 new digital collages I completed this week, both still utilizing bits and pieces from Hollies' VOID
kit - both again, surreal.  My muse seems to be moving  toward a surreal direction  these days....  out of my control!!!  :0)

The first  image below was inspired by a book I read a few years ago - "Life of Pi" by Yann Martel




"Pi"

Image Credits - Background - Alberto Giralt, Figure - Anji Johnston - thanks Anji!!! Holliewood Studios - VOID and The Collector packs - all at http://www.deviantscrap.com/






"Open Minded"

Image Credits:  http://www.deviantscrap.com/ Holliewood Studios - VOID (vine and roses)  Drapery overlay - Tangie Baxter - Haute Soiree, Background - Alberto Giralt 






5 comments:

Lori Saul said...

I loved that story and your expression of it is mesmerizing. Beautiful surreal work!

Andrea said...

I am absolutely in love with the first picture!! Beautiful job!

Bea said...

These should be covers to books or albums or the beginning of some wonderful movie. I just love these. I mean I REALLY LOVE THEM. I know I say that often with your stuff but this is what my idea of Zetti is really about. :)Bea

Kathy said...

Honestly, your stuff just knocks my little cotton socks off! Love it!! As for the Life of Pi, that's one I've got on my "to read" list. These are both quite mesmerizing. Kathy

Tumble Fish Studio said...

So Casajordi and so Trudi - stunning work . . . as always!