Wednesday, June 09, 2010

"Alberto"

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alberto"

Image Credits:  Landscape and sky background - with permission from  Alberto Giralt - Spain
Paper Whimsy - fish kite
www.DeviantScrap.com for the following:
City Lites by Tumble Fish Studio - background houses
Teddy Bear Tea Party by Holliewood Studios  - Teddy Bear
Tommy Town by Clementine Design - kite string, tail  and spool and far right tree
Figures - personal stash recolored
Moon - adapted from a Boticelli painting

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

Wow, have you ever been busy! This is incredible Trudi. Very Maggie Taylorish.....

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful with old world charm and enchantment!

Caterina Giglio said...

wow, wow, wow! love the depth and color and the imagery is fantastic!

Terri Kahrs said...

This IS very "Maggie", and I adore the way you've taken all of these elements to create a wonderful story. Beautiful work, Trudi! Hugs, Terri xooxox

Bea said...

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooh I lOVE this one!!!!!:)Bea

Debby said...

Trudi!!!! This is so amazing, gosh your work is awesome.
debby

Linda Vincent said...

Hi Trudi...I've had a great time going through your amazing blog! Love your digi-art and was very inspired by your beautiful mermaid fabric pictures - awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Trudi. words escape me. Please know that I have become one of your biggest fans.
~clementine

Becca said...

Hi Trudi, I love this collage! I'm always fascinated with the moon and photos of moons with faces! I was just wondering though, when you create your collages, do you have a "story" in your mind? Not that you have to say what it is, I just love to look at these and think about what is going on, or is the artist trying to express something? How do you feel about that? Hope your week is going well.
Becca

Kathy said...

This IS amazing!! I just stumbled across your blog. I'm going to go back and take a long look. I truly love this. - Kathy