Friday, June 18, 2010

"Siblings"

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Out of all the digital pages I've been working on lately, this one is my most favorite - so I thought it deserved it's own post!   I love this background by Alberto Giralt and am very grateful he's so generously allowed me the privelege of using his beautiful photographs.  Again, Nate and Brooke are pictured - their Mom Colleen said she cringed thinking how  Nate's Teddy Bear was in the corner just feeling so distraught over how Brooke was toying with her little brother.   Aren't they the sweetest children?

"Siblings"


Image Credits:
Background - Alberto Giralt
Teddy Bear and Hats - www.DeviantScrap.com - Holliewood Studios - Teddy Bear Tea Party, Art Dollies and Love and War

14 comments:

Lorraine said...

This composition is just beautiful!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

What great picture!!

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

Bea said...

Aren't those great looking and I love the backgrounds. :)Bea

Terri Kahrs said...

Having had brothers and sisters, I can understand how manipulating the strings of a sibling can be more fun than playing with a teddy!!! Seriously, this is outrageously gorgeous, Trudi. Bravo! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Debby said...

WOW!!!! Amazing work my friend.
debby

Amber said...

Just incredible!

Leslie Avon Miller said...

Always love your work. It pulls me in.

Planète said...

Really beautiful picture !

Healing Woman said...

I love the texture in this one. The checkered socks the girl is wearing and background all work so well together. Beautiful job!

carylsrealm said...

Fabulous! Love it!

Lori Saul said...

Absolutely amazing- you are a master!

Carole said...

wow this is so cool :)

Andrea said...

This is wonderful!

Caterina Giglio said...

magical and inventive! reminds me of the longings of an only child!