Monday, June 21, 2010

SEASIDE ART Dolls and VOID

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This past week proved to be a busy one for me as not only Hollie's VOID was released by I also began to work on Tangie Baxter's Creative Team and she released a set of images entitled "Seaside Art Dolls." I was delighted to have the cooperation of my muse to help create these imaginative  'creatures'!







Two Heads Are Better Than One








The Nordic Maiden




The Fishy Bride




Asian Angel



And this last one combines Tangie's  Seaside Art Dolls, Splatter Grafitti Breathe and The Purple Tide -





7 comments:

Queen Bee said...

These are all fantastic!
Queen Bee Studio

Healing Woman said...

Great! Nordic Maiden is my favorite. They are all cute and colorful though.

Caterina Giglio said...

delightful whimsy!

Bea said...

Soooooooooo Zetti!! These are such fun. :)Bea

Lorraine said...

These are so fun!

Sharon said...

Congratulations on joining Tangie's Creative team! Now I see why I *need* this set of art dolls.

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Gorgeous! And Tangie is so lucky!