Friday, November 27, 2009

Note to Self...and to my dear artist friends....

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Note to Self" - 8 x 11 digital with watermark (sorry)
click Eleanor to view original size or view on Etsy


Sometimes we all need a little reminder to embrace our muse and to let go of our imagined judgements of others.  Eleanor often leads me in directions that surprise me, but without her, I'd be lost.  Do you have a name for your muse?  Why not create one today?



ATC sized cloth/stitched tree ornament

Carpe Diem,  


7 comments:

layers said...

so you have a name for your muse.. I just named the voice in my GPS Serena-- but have not gotten as far as you yet in identifying my muse- maybe its you :-)
donna

Terri Kahrs said...

Trudi, she's WONderful!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Lawendula said...

Very nice blog you have! And what an awesome muse! Came here via Bea, my new reader and I see a lot of familiar people in your blogroll. Maybe you would like to join the paper swap?
LaWendula from woven letters

Lorraine said...

This turned out wonderful Trudi!

Caterina Giglio said...

well I think Eleanor is magnificent and this image is wonderful,, cool ornament! Arachne is the name of my muse... thanks for asking about her! : )

Four Seasons in a Life said...

The ornament is very lovely. All the elements mingle well together.

I may have a muse but she does not come often and maybe it is because I have not named her. I would not know where to begin.

Four Seasons in a Life said...

What a lovely ornament! All the elements blend in together, complementing each other.

I have never given it a thought to name my muse. SHe does not come often and maybe that is why. I will have to give it some serious thought.