Sunday, November 08, 2009

Maude, the Grandpuppy and Jillian in Banff

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you look very very closely, you can see Maude...oh and, ya, my daughter, Jillian., she's the bigger of the two.  I can't imagine what I might be like if I  ever have a real grandchild. I'm quite happy with this arrangement for the time being.
p.s.  Now, isn't this just the prototypic and stereotypic Canadian photograph - snow, mountains and a Kokanee beer?  I'd be more inclined to be inside the lodge  snuggled under a down-filled quilt with a glass of hot-mulled wine...looking at photos of frozen waterfalls.  

3 comments:

The Artist Within Us said...

I love this post of your Trudi. It is so very personal and showing another side of you outside of your digital art.

The day will come soon enough when grandchildren will become part of your life, in the meantime, enjoy these moments the two of you share, and yes we see the little sweetly tucked away.

Have a beautiful week,
Egmont

Terri Kahrs said...

How adorable!!! Sterotypical - naw - you need a Mountie in the picture! LOL!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Bea said...

LOL I found Maude! Jillian looks absolutely delighted with the scenery, the beer, her warm little companion and the weather.
I'll be with you, inside, can I get you another mulled cider? :)Bea