Thursday, October 07, 2010

I had a craving to do some mail art....

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing lead to another this morning and after catching up on a fews blogs I haven't had a chance to visit lately, my muse had this urge to create some mail art.  I've always been a big fan or Nick Bantock's and after visiting (on-line) his new exhibit in Colorado, and inspired by his colors and layering, here's what transpired. Can you see Eleanor of Toledo peeking through? 

Envelope 2

Image Credits - Holliewood Studios for little bits of edges from her Journal kit at DeviantScrap.com,
Parrot from a friend, Figure - Asian boy - Tumble Fish Studio at Etsy.com



8 comments:

Lori Saul said...

A wonderful envelope in the Bantock style- gorgeous colors too!

Terri Kahrs said...

Ohhhhh, Trudi! Your vivid use of color in this awesome piece has made my heart beat just a little faster! Hugs, Terri xoxox

Wildflowerhouse said...

Oh I really love the colors in this one. The parrot just jumps out at you.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!

Terri Daugherty said...

Hi Trudi! First, I love you envy..it's absolutely gorgeous. Is it all digital or just parts? The colors are so vivid and yummy. And second I love your new blog look. Very classy!

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Georgeous work Trudi and the colours are so vivid Hun Love it.

Lorraine said...

I LOVE the colours! Fabulous.

indybev said...

I love Bantock too, and you've certainly "done him proud"! This is such a feast for the eyes.