Friday, October 22, 2010

The Butterfly Effect - UPDATE #7

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi again everyone,

 Another week has flown by bringing with it  6 lovely butterflies touching down raising our total safely here to 42!

 Ironically,  ALL of them arrived from the United Kingdom!

Represented from England, Scotland and our first two butterflies from Northern Ireland a huge  thank you to

Gill Miller
Astrid Maclean
Sharne Gregory 
Joy Gray
Calub Gray




SHARNE GREGORY
Essex, England, UK





ASTRID MACLEAN
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK


GILL MILLER
Northumberland, England UK







CALUM GRAY, Age 5
Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland, UK

JOY GRAY
Calum's Mom
http://www.alterme.typepad.com/
Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland, UK


8 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Trudi,
These are gorgeous!!! I mailed mine on Monday, so I hope they get there soon!!! (They're not flying fast enough!)
XO

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Trudi,
These are gorgeous!!! I mailed mine on Monday, so I hope they get there soon!!! (They're not flying fast enough!)
XO

Createology said...

Each new butterfly is lovely and will bring calm to all who view them. Happy Fluttering...

Linda M. said...

So beautiful!

Unknown said...

Trudi - thanks for stopping by my Potato Leek Soup post!
These are lovely butterflies. I think my favorites are by Astrid.
Thanks for sharing!

Thmini2 said...

Those are beautiful It just goes to show how talented and giving everyone is. All the butterflies sent so far are so different! I should have mine sent out soon.

Taluula said...

Oh my goodness, a stunner .... every one.

Terri Kahrs said...

Mine is almost ready to fly on it's way to you, Trudi! I love seeing all of these wonderfully different and unique butterflies. Thank you so much for documenting these lovelies!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxoxo