Thursday, December 10, 2009

"The Mystic Picture"

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Mystic Picture" digital approx. 6 x 9.5 inches

This is one of my most favorite collages to date.  I love the clarity and color combinations.   Although you may not be able to see the detail here, it started out as an exquisite corpse collage with the tiny black and white ear.   I apologize for the tiny size of this piece here - copy protected.  Available as a high resolution art print on Etsy here.

PS - I added a second watermarked image that you can click on to view large. 

9 comments:

Bea said...

Well, that dark blue with the gold is gorgeous and that touch of what? Turquoise? Just makes it. LOVE IT. :)Bea

Seth said...

Fantatsic piece. The layering, composition, and color all work together so well!

Caterina Giglio said...

I love the color combination and for some reason it just pops in my eyes!

Lorraine said...

The colours in this piece are very striking as is the design! Well done....

Terri Kahrs said...

Mystical, exotic and wonderful, Trudi! Your fabulous images and color choices have combined to transport me to another realm. Bravo! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Chris said...

This is gorgeous. I love the rich colors a lot; I'm really drawn to them lately.

layers said...

wow-- is this full of color and vibrancy-- much needed in the freezing cold dull numbness outside right now

rivergardenstudio said...

This is a wonderful collage... I can only imagine how beautiful it is in person... so dynamic and strong and full of movement... roxanne

Unknown said...

Hi Trudi! That is a totally cool collage!

Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! Yes, please DO stop by anytime! I'm glad that you want to learn more about tatting. I'm all about spreading the tatting LOVE! :)
♥ ♥ ♥ tatting ♥ ♥ ♥