Sunday, December 27, 2009

Celebrating Snow

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Santa brought me a lovely cold on Christmas Eve  this year and so, in between sneezes, coughs,  naps, neo-citron, advil and kleenex boxes, I've bundled up my body and  snuck  outside  in ten minute intervals to snap a few photographs attempting to capture the magic of the snow.  I confess, it's much more enjoyable to view them on the computer screen than behind the lens of my camera.  My favorite is the snow 'frost' against the window.  Best viewed large.


4 comments:

Seth said...

Happy holidays Trudi!! And best for 2010!!

Terri Kahrs said...

Oh, Trudi! I'm so sorry to hear that you've been "gifted" with a nasty cold. Hope that you're feeling better soon. Your snow pictures are gorgeous - serene and stunning. I, too, like the frost on the window. Am sending healing vibes your way! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Unknown said...

Grand pics, Trudi...but brrr!!!! Hope you get over your cold soon.

Lorraine said...

Lovely photos!