Monday, December 28, 2009

In the mail from Hermine

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of where my travels take me, I always look forward to  coming  home. Even better, is coming home to some mail from art friends!  Over the next few days, as I settle back into my 'routine', I'll be posting photos to share with you the contents of some of the wonderful surprises and goodies I've received over the past little while.

 photos by Hermine





Above, is a 4 x 8 "skinny" fabric page  adorned with lace, ribbons, gears with letters spelling 'time' and the words LIVE LIFE plus time pieces galore!   I received from Hermine in The Netherlands.  Also enclosed  a beautiful  Christmas gothic arch collage. 

3 comments:

Four Seasons in a Life said...

It is a beautiful gift that you have received in the mail from Hermine. The quality of workmanship is very fine. I know you will cherish it well.

Terri Kahrs said...

Beautiful page, Trudi! What a nice "welcome home"! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Caterina Giglio said...

beautiful giftie!