Sunday, September 26, 2010

A new week!

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Sunday everyone!  A new week...and on the top of my list is to catch up with posting new digital collages from some of the designers I create for.  I consider myself very lucky to have the pleasure of working 'outside' the box for Tangie Baxter as a collage artist as traditionally on-line designers have recruited mostly scrapbook officienados.  But, the trend is changing and there are several designers who are now creating beautiful digital packages for altered art peeps of the digital and traditional collage variety. 


From several of Tangie's packs, I created this which will be the cover of a card to thank all of our friends who sent flowers recently.


To Believe is Magic 5 x 7 inch digital collage
(low res. version)

Image Credits:  Tangie Baxter - Scrapbookgraphics.com
various packs - if you are looking for a specific image, please email me and I'll track down the specifics for you.



Next in line - from Hollie Haradon, owner at DeviantScrap and designer for Holliewood Studios -  Haute Halloween and Dramatic Backgrounds


Breakfast Buddies

Image Credits - Holliewood Studios at DeviantScrap, with the exception of the figure - Bougereau




The Scent of a Rose

Image Credits - Holliewood Studios @ Deviant Scrap.com all images except figure - personal stash





Tease

Image Credits - Holliewood Studios - DeviantScrap.com except for figure of woman - Lisa's Altered Art







Haute Halloween
Image Credits:
13 and 'family' - Tumble Fish Studio at Etsy

Skeleton - Mrs. Inman - Flickr
Ghostly Image - photograph - TwoDressesStudio
All other images - Holliewood Studios - at DeviantScrap



And another new ATC (#5) group of images from Holliewood Studios -


I'd Walk a Mile

Image Credits:  Holliewood Studios for all images with the exception of
 the figure and CAMEL - both from a vintage Camel Cigarette ad.
Poison Sign - Tumble Fish Studio at Etsy.com




Genie

Image Credits:  Holliewood Studios at DeviantScrap - ATC 5





10 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Wonderful image....love it!

Lori Saul said...

A beautiful feast for the eyes. Sublime layers of color and image!

Lorraine said...

I'm sure your friends will be very happy to receive this lovely card. Look forward to seeing more digi stuff this week!

Anji Johnston said...

Wow! What a collection of magnificent artwork - you amaze me Trudi - always

Healing Woman said...

Haute Halloween is absolutely my favorite. You used just a few images and conveyed a real feel for the holiday.

Debby said...

WOW!!!! Every single piece is amazing. You are brilliant. I love, love your gorgeous card, they will be thrilled to receive it.
I left a message earlier but I don't think it went through, sorry if you get two.
Hugs,
Debby

Taluula said...

You have such a very distinctive style Trudi and I love it and these.

Createology said...

Your images are amazing and intriguing. Happpy creating...

Leslie said...

Trudi, your digital art is fabulous. I love "To Believe is Magic" and "Scent of a Rose".

Malacima said...

wonderful work!!