Friday, September 03, 2010

FineCrafted Designs - NEW DESIGNER AT DEVIANT SCRAP

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Early last week Evelyn D. a talented and warm person I have had the pleasure to know for a few months on several creative teams announced her new design label - FineCrafted and her first offering - called "Good For What Ails You.  Her recolorization of vintage images is beyond compare and her collection of copyrighted images are uniquely original.

Below -  images of the collection of images in  Good For What Ails You which can be purchased here







This last one is a FREEBIE


My contributions - all digital ATC's -


The Heart is The Only Broken Instrument That Works
Image Credits:
Finecrafted Designs - Good For What Ails You
Tumble Fish Studio - Letters
Holliewood Studios  - Love and War - Heart
DeviantScrap.com


Munchausens

Image Credits - Public Domain for Figure
FineCrafted Designs - all other images - Good for What Ails You



"Everyman is the builder of a temple called his body" -  Henry David Thoreau

Image Credits:  Finecrafted Designs - Good For What Ails you at DeviantScrap (see link above)
All other images, including Thoreau figure from public domain

 

8 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Well, I am a big fan of Evelyn as a person and a designer and artist. I think she is going to be a HUGE hit once word gets out and people find her.

Your work using her images is just flat out gorgeous, Trudi! Makes me want to go play with some images. That's what happens to me - I start blog visiting in good faith and run across work like yours and have to quit everything and make something.

Cynthia Schelzig said...

I have to agree....what you created with these images is fabulous............thanks for the inspiration.
Cynthia Schelzig

studioJudith said...

Great work , Trudi !

jjj

sharon said...

Jaw dropping amazing work! I love it all!

Kim Palmer said...

Love what you've done with these Trudi, especially the Munchausens, mwahahahahaha!

Taluula said...

Trudi, you have created such gorgeous samples here I am off to visit the link. Great artwork.

Leslie said...

Trudi, thanks for the nice comments on my blog. As always, I love your work. The Pot Heads is my fav!!

~*~Patty S said...

WOWEE Trudi ~ your digital art is so so amazing!
oxo