Artist Trading Card Christmas Tree Decorations
These are fun and relatively easy to make.
1. Print digital ATC's onto inkjet fabric.
2. Ironed the fabric onto Wonder Under
3. Background and edge outline stitched with red, teal and metalic gold threads using a sewing machine.
4. Add antique lace, tuile, gold fiber.
5. Heat emboss a bit of gold on the edges,
6. Punch a hole and add a grommet.
7. Thread a sari ribbon remnant through the grommet.
Time spent - Digitally creating the cards took approximately 3 hours, the rest - 2 hours.