Sunday, February 10, 2013

Old work from Summer 2012

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I swear I am months behind on posting.  Since I rely on this blog as a personal reference, please bear with me as I catch up. 

This collage had at least 9 previous lives  before I finally decided to leave it as photographed here.    It is thick with layers of acrylics, handmade papers and stamping.  


8x8 inch mixed media collage
(Craft Attitude, Stencils, Acrylics, Handmade Papers)
Copyright 2013 Two Dresses Studio
All Rights Reserved

Three views of the same collage including images from Tumble Fish Studio, the geisha's are made with Craft Attitude along with handmade papers.   I think there may be a bit of wrapping paper too!  Obviously, it's not acid free.


8x8 mixed media collage
(Craft Attitude, handmade papers, Images from Tumble Fish Studio -( building on side)
Copyright 2013 Two Dresses Studio
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Really pretty, both of them.
Nicole/Beadwright

Caterina Giglio said...

just had to come see this close up, so beautiful!!