Monday, October 15, 2012

Jumping back in!

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What better way to get back into blogging by just JUMPING IN!  
 
 In the back of my mind I've been composing a reintroduction to my blog, and all that seemed to produce was more procrastination!

I have a great reason to blog this Monday morning - to share three digital collages I created for Marsha (Tumble Fish Studio).  

98% of the images are from a new kit she released today "Autumn Junque" - you can purchase it at Deviant Scrap - here!

I'd like to promise I will be back tomorrow or sooner with more posts on artwork I've completed over June, July and August, but ...you know... Murphy's Law!  It's a plan!  

Regardless, good to be back today and looking forward to getting caught up with the on-line art community friends/blogs.   

Thanks for stopping by!

 "Nancy was Fancy"
Image Credits with thanks to Tumble Fish Studio - Autumn Junque
Copyright 2012 TwoDressesStudio
All Rights Reserved



"Inked"
Image Credits - Tumble Fish Studio - Autumn Junque, and some little touches by Holliewood Studios (stenciling and stitching)
Copyright 2012 TwoDressesStudio
All Rights Reserved




"The Foodie"
Image Credits with thanks to Tumble Fish Studio - Autumn Junque
Copyright 2012 TwoDressesStudio
All Rights Reserved

10 comments:

abby j said...

So happy to see you arting again for public consumption!! I love it...makes me happy. How are you?

xoxoxox

Terri Kahrs said...

Welcome back to Blogland, Miss Trudi!!!! LOVE these images!!! Am thinking that I'm almost ready to re-enter again too! (Great minds!) Your artwork totally ROCKS and so do those great Tumblefish Images!!! What a team!!! Sending love & hugs, Terri ♥

Terri Kahrs said...

Welcome back to Blogland, Miss Trudi!!! It's such a treat to see your work again. You've done Tumblefish's images "proud" with your creativity and clever characterizations!!! Been thinking about coming back to my blog, but I'll have to dust off a LOT of cobwebs!!! Your artwork rocks, and you've "rocked" Marsha's work too!!! Sending love & hugs, Terri ♥

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I am so happy to have you back in the posting saddle....I have missed you dear friend. Your new work is simply spectacular! Trudi you have an awesome hand on brilliant colors. Welcome home. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

~*~Patty S said...

you are missed when you're gone dear Trudi ... sometimes it can't be helped!

reentry in most things can be tricky...

your recent collages are each fantastic!!!

Happy October Dear One
oxo

Lorraine said...

Glad you are back T! Lovely digitals... Did want to mention that I love your header with all the moo cards. Look forward to seeing more posts down the road.

indybev said...

How lucky Marsha is to have you on her design team. You take her great images and make magic with them!!

Sharon said...

Great to have you back Trudi! I've really missed your posts. I am always inspired by your blog and images, especially Marsha's kits. Warm regards, Sharon

Linda Kunsman said...

so happy to see you and your art again Trudi!! Your collages are just fantastic!!

A Magical Whimsy said...

Hi, Trudi
Your digital artwork collages always put a smile on my face. Welcome back!
And here it is November already!!!
hugs,
Teresa in California