Sunday, May 30, 2010

..let's go out to the desert and watch the cactus grow....

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I started playing with this digital doodle, I discovered I began to sing "Midnight at the Oasis" by Maria Muldair and realized how often my muse seems to add lyrics into my mind as I am creating.  Is this something you experience too?

midnight at the oasis digital

Image Credits -
Tangie Baxter  for the sheer drapery and chandelier
 figure by Mrs. Insman on Flickr

2 comments:

Carole said...

such a fantastic picture, love the images. just stumbled accross your blog, some lovely work here ! Carole :)

Terri Kahrs said...

This scene is mystical and magical - truly an enchanted oasis! OMG! Your shadows are amazing, Trudi! Hugs, Terri xoxo