Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's just my imagination....

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Behind the Scenes - Constructing Spring - digital 8 x 10 inches


This is a depiction of The Magic Energies  working in collaboration with Mother AND Father Nature to Create the Season of  Spring.  Every Spring I am always filled with the Wonder and Joy  of witnessing   the Trees transform and  listening as the Silence slowly fills with the sounds of birds.

Image Credits:  Thanks to http://www.solalia.deviantart.com/  for the geese


11 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

I really like this! whets the curiosity!! your package went out on mon...

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful work on this and your prior post. Your creativity is rich and diverse in suject and theme. So inspiring!

Healing Woman said...

This is a magical creation. The tree is so beautiful. The collage reminds me of Beltane..celebration of spring to the Celts. La Dolce Vita was right. This piece does whet the curiosity and imagination as well.

Lorraine said...

Very nice Trudi!

layers said...

you really got me with this one-- I LOVE trees like this one--- all the textures and lines turn me on... love this one.

Bea said...

I find myself staring at it. I know what I see but it's stirring something else. :)Bea

Elizabeth Golden said...

Wonderful! I would hang this in my house - which is a compliment I do not often give.

Sanja said...

This is absolutely amazing,Trudi!

Wendy said...

Love this!

catworx said...

Black & sepia come to life , what a moving piece!!!

rivergardenstudio said...

I love your new collages but I have to say that this tree is amazing... so fitting of spring, of growth, of bursting out. and your words... "silence slowly fills with the sounds of birds."
thank you
roxanne