Friday, January 14, 2011

Studio Shots - Show and Tell Blip 3

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We continue to be living in a deep freeze and neither David nor myself wanted to venture outside today to take another snowy photograph, particularly David considering his partially clad body.  So instead, we opted for an indoor photo shoot.  David and I have been living together for 40 years ever since my parents  brought him back with them from Southern Italy in 1971.    He's still adjusting to the climate here and as you can tell by his skin, rarely ventures outdoors.



3 comments:

Anji Johnston said...

My type of guy! Probably never answers back and always does what he is told. Could there be anything more perfect?! Great post

Lorraine said...

Anji said it all - ditto!

Frieda Oxenham said...

What a beautiful chap to have around! Can you let me know your blip link so I can subscribe to your album, would love to make sure I catch all your blips!