Friday, January 07, 2011

The Butterfly Effect - Update #15

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday already - and time to resume my weekly  schedule of posting the most recent butterflies received. 

I had actually added a more thorough update of recent Butterfly Effect news, but Blogger didn't save my draft and due to my time constraints this week, I decided I  will postpone news until next weeks update.  Stay tuned.

 In the meantime, please  joining me in thanking the following artists and enjoy their   brilliant  additions to our growing collection -


Ingrid Dijkers
Trinka Seals
Cat Giglio
Katherine Kalkstein



Ingrid Dijkers
Plymouth, Michigan, USA






Trinka Seals
West Foley, Alabama, USA



Caterina Giglio
Fort Collins, Colorado, USA





Catherine Kalkstein 
France





8 comments:

Laura said...

These are lovely everyone!

Rebeca Trevino said...

these are sooooo beautiful!

Kim Palmer said...

Aren't these wonderful! Love them all!

Wildflowerhouse said...

These are all wonderful and just so beautiful.

Linda M. said...

BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES!

Terri Kahrs said...

Trudi, thank you for sharing these beautiful butterflies! Gorgeous!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Seth said...

More amazing additions!

Debby said...

They are all beautiful. What an exciting project.
Debby