Above is where the fun began! I was amazed at how many variations of color came out of the four inks I mentioned above. Feel free to press this image to enlarge it and save it for your use as a background. From this first piece, I then cropped out the first side of the envelope to size (1st photo in 3 below). I decided it would be fun to create a transparency with a peacock feather after which I added the antique gold metal "MORPH" letters (below image). I thought it would be a creative way to protect the inked front cover because of the white background....so it serves two purposes. The third image above shows the two layers one on top of the other.
Step Two - Making the Transparency with a Peacock FeatherIn the meantime, while I am figuring out what my 'next move' will be with the envelope, I made a copy onto a bright white gloss laser paper of the original large image of alcohol inks, cropped it and then heat emboss ART and The Isles and then attached it to a cardboard rectangle ephemera bit to make a tag. I cut the alcohol ink layer on the left hand side to create a partial silouette of Byron.
Step Three - Tag