Friday, March 08, 2013

My new Haircut and Mom's Craft Attitude India-Ah Treasure Box

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mom just asked me to publish a quick post to let you know she's been busy taking photos of me and Buddha but will be back sometime soon!  We're hoping the snow will all be gone on Sunday.  I don't like "going" in the snow - it's so cold and even colder now with my new haircut.

Happy Weekend Blogland!

xox
Mindi




Oh, I almost forgot,  besides the photos, she also  made this box last weekend.  It took her for-EVER!    It's made out of Nepalese handmade Lotka papers, layers of Craft Attitude , the curio feet come from Tim Holtz's Ideology line and the images from Iktupilli.  She called it "Indie-Ah".


"Indi-Ah" - Mixed Media Box
Copyright 2013 TwoDressesstudio
All Rights Reserved
Art - Trudi Sissons
Images - Iktupilli


7 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

oh Trudi, that is one cute baby dog!! xx

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Oh sweet baby...have your mother make you a stylish little coat to wear until Spring actually arrives. Darling...you do look lovely!! Stay warm sweet baby! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Linda Kunsman said...

Oh Mindi-rest assured Spring isn't far behind...nice to meet you-I'm Annie, Linda's pup and I don't like the snow or rain-esp. after a haircut!Linda thinks you're so cute and she says to say hi to Trudi-she loves the box!! XO, Annie

bohemiannie! art said...

Wonderful box. ADORable puppy!

Createology said...

Very uber cute you are little woofie. Adore your India-Ah box. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

Michele Jackson said...

When I saw subject in my in box, I hurried over to see your new haircut. Of course this was almost as good. Beautiful work!

bockel24 said...

nice to meet you, Mindy!