Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Geta" Collage Box

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've had a 'thing' about boxes for as long as I can remember. I love them and have far too many. This week I indulged and decided to collage the below box. I think I found my niche! The feet for the box are meant to reflect the Asian "Geta" wooden sandals. I still have some things I want to add, but it's essentially finished. Back View

Top of Box

Front View

Inside - still a few elements to add inside

3 comments:

seth said...

I love and collect boxes as well and this one is awesome.

Sandra said...

Great idea, awesome box! Love the cabinet of curiosity too. Thanks for the inspiration.

splendid said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all!
aoc power leveling