Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Byron Collection begins...

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Byron's Magical Mystery Tour is Waiting For You
Collage by Two and
Photograph of Man with Binoculars by Rodney Smith at
I am happy to introduce you to Byron, a photograph by Rodney Smith who has given me his blessing to use this image as a focus for digital or non-digital art (creative commons not for profit!)
If you would like a jpg of Byron so you can join in and show me where he 'fits' into your current creative endeavors, leave a comment or drop me an email at twodressesstudio@shaw.ca and I'll send him off to you. And when you're done, let me know and I'll post your art with Byron here with a link back to your site! Thanks for visiting!
To view the blog or website of the artist contributing, click on their name above their artwork.
September 26th, 2008
September 20th, 2008

September 15th, 2008

by SANDRA C.

September 11th, 2008
by HERMINE
September 9th, 2008
by TRUDI
Out of Body Byron
September 5th, 2008
by MICHELE J. Byron does Haloween

by MICHELE J. Eye of the Beholder

September 4th, 2008
31 Days in Japan
September 3rd, 2008
September 2, 2008
Byron Does Niara

by TRUDI S.

Trick or Treat

September 1, 2008

by BARBARA H. Byron Boyd steps out in Arizona!

Byron as ATC
by SIJA
Byron's Magical Mystery Tour
August 29th, 2008
by MICHELE J.
"Byron Does Egypt"
August 28th, 2008
Byron Does Africa
by MICHELE J. Byron does New Orleans
by TRUDI S. Scissors are Easy
by TRUDI S.
"Chick Magnet"

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Newbie here, I recently added your blog to my Reader. I think it is very interesting and hope to learn more and fine some beautiful inspiration. I also think Byron is cute!
I would love to dabble with him, digitally that is LOL
(My email should be in my profile)
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Bryon looks absolutelty fabulous in all the artworks. Great!!! Could you sent me Byron too please :o))))) hugs Hermine

Anonymous said...

Heh Hermine!
Glad you'll play! Have fun.
T.

DMG said...

I love your guy and your entire blog! I want to spend hours studying all your collages, so I'm adding you to my blog roll right now! Could Byron come visit me too (katherinemccullen@yahoo.com)?

Kim said...

hi there..
I've added your blog to the Top Artists' Directory..
http://topartistsdirectory.blogspot.com/2008/08/r-z.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim!!!!
2

Kim said...

thanks for listing the Directory..
please consider sending me an image and bio for your listing in the directory :)

ps Byron is certainly an interesting concept :)