Sunday, March 02, 2008

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven What If's

I have been tagged by Debby Harriettha

Seven "What Ifs" I Bet You Did Not Know

1. What if I could meet anyone in the world to chat with:

The Dali Lama

2. What if I could travel anywhere in the world: Camp Leakey, Borneo 3. What if I could have one wish granted to benefit all of mankind: Every man, woman and child received a post secondary education.

4. What if I could live in a period other than the present for just 24 hours:

ZERO A.D.

5. What if I had to become an animal for 24 hours:

An ape

6. What if I could make-over three areas of my body: My hands so I didn't have any pain, my eyes so I had perfect vision, my lungs so I could repair the damage I caused them from smoking. 7. What if I could bring anyone back to life for 24 hours: My Mom

NOW.....Anyone who is reading this sentence....is IT!!!! :0)

No comments: