Saturday, August 18, 2007

New Drawing

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precious Little Angel
This is a scan of a drawing I am working on - I colorized it and added an edge filter, and pushed up the contrast and saturation. I wish I could push a button on my pencil to achieve the same effect! I fell in love with her serene and peaceful demeanor and love getting to 'know' all of the angles, shadows and edges. I get attached to these classical faces easily, especially when I sense the inspiration of the sculpter within them. I begin to imagine the setting where the artwork initially began, the mood, the relationship between artist and model...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trudi, I really like what you have done here. You have a very fresh way of looking at things. And you are such a romantic as well. Thank you for commenting on my bracelets. Your work is beautiful!

Hermine said...

Fabulous. Love it very much. Its so sereen.

Karen Jinks said...

wow this is stunning!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely drawing, I'd kill to be able to draw........I do not draw.......therefore I stamp!!!

Ann Christine Dennison said...

I love the way you draw!