Monday, April 06, 2009

Have you ever wondered what fonts would "look" like if they were people?

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the past couple of weeks I've been studying fonts in my art class. One of my classmates posted a humorous video with some shocking revelations! Click this - Fonts Personified My favorite is Baskerville Old Face, although French Italic is pretty funny too.
And here's a peek at the "Periodic Table of TypeFaces" (click it for a larger view) Our first exercise leading up to our last major project was "Word Play". The choices were: migration, compression, addition and transition.

2 comments:

Bea said...

I love your piece on the words.
I've often wondered about those names. Kinda like paint color labels. :)Bea dog-in-the-hole-studio.blogspot.com//

Seth said...

Fun video. Thanks!