Friday, April 24, 2009

Day Two - " Fake Journal"

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Refer to www.officialinternationalfakejournalblog.blogspot.com
This morning I was excited to create another page in the 'fake journal' and thought I'd try to loosen up and attempt my very first real pen/watercolor drawing/painting with watercolor pencils. I was very aware of how self-conscious I was initially, and as a result not as loose as I would love to see a watercolor. At about 40 minutes into 'it' I noticed I began to loosen up and I think that made the shovel handle look more like I prefer. Nevertheless, it was a great way to familiarize myself with watercolor and ink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lead to that blog, she is totally interesting! Nice to be so free.

LindaT.