Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Banner Design with 3 Sidebar Avatars

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm especially fond of this design because I've incorporated two of my own photographs - the lovely daisies as well as the little chickadee! The daisies were actually that soft periwinkle color you see here. This banner has loads of potential for great custom avatars for email, favorites, etc. - either with the chickadee, butterflies or tiny cherub! My mother was very fond of feeding her 'chickadees' and mimicked their sound as "chickadee-dee-dee" :0) They used to eat out of her hand so easily! Available on Etsy. 
SOLD

2 comments:

Debby said...

Trudi, this is really pretty. Love your blog also.
debby

Marilyn said...

This whole design is exquisite -- the colors and objects (of course I love cherubs and angels).