Sunday, May 24, 2009

Edwin

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are two photographs I took back in 2007 of a most fascinating fellow by the name of Edwin. I was on Salt Spring Island, British Columbia. Edwin was from Ontario originally but had been 'on the road' for years. Even though our lives had lead us on entirely different paths, our connection was instantaneous. From time to time throughout my life, I pass through periods where I carry my camera with me for weeks at a time to record moments like these.
I will be printing and framing these side by side to look similar to -
But, I also like the background like this -

1 comment:

Bea said...

I really like these. Isn't it wonderful when you get that precious moment recorded on film? Great photos. :)Bea