Sunday, May 15, 2011

More NEW Creative Team work from Holliewood Studios

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think this post now brings me about 95% up to date with digital creative team responsibilities!



This one is from a collection released awhile back that I completely forgot about - called "Auntie Em"


And below, from a NEW collection called "Uncle Henry"


(the figure is from Deborah at Land of Nod)


all above images from "Uncle Henry"



3 comments:

Kathy said...

Ahhhhh- Oz. You are a girl after my own heart. Love all of them. I love the light coming through the door in the first one and I love the way you made the twister come to life in the last one! These are wonderful, Miss Trudi! - Kathy

Kimberly Gruber said...

Your work just never stops amazing me. It is excellent! (and I end up spending money ;))

Lorraine said...

I like ALL of them Trudi, but particular like the first one using Auntie Em - love those little creatures in bed....