Saturday, May 14, 2011

Deviant Scrap 1st Birthday! Creative Team Illustrations -

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lots of Freebies this month over at http://www.deviantscrap.com/


Party Animal - 8 x 10 Digital Illustration
all images from "Let's Party" - Holliewood Studios


The DeviantScrap Mascot - "Betsy" celebrating "La Birthday"
Image Credits - Holliewood Studios




From Finecrafted Designs - "It's All Relative:





And again "Al" from Finecrafted Designs - "It's All Relative"




2 comments:

Kathy said...

I have one comment. David is wearing...are you ready? Really? Do you know what I'm about to say???


HOT PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! I crack myself up and I love that first collage! Thanks for the smile Trudi!! - Kathy

Terri Kahrs said...

I am in LOVE with the udders on the bovine party animal!!! LOL! Lots of creativity here, so I'm off to Deviant! Hugs, Terri xoxo