Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Front of Envelope - Byron's Magical Mystery Tour at Morpharchengigel

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Before-
-After-
Sometimes I think an extended time to work on a project may not always be a blessing! I have torn this envelope apart several times trying to find a composition that seemed right to my eye. Here's the previous post link where I had started using alcohol inks.
Valerie's theme is ART and perhaps that's what intimidated me and froze my muse over and over. I've ended up focusing on The Art of Life and have almost finished the inside contents for this envelope with the theme of Live, Love and Laugh as the Isles of Morpharchengigel artful motto. Now that I've come up with a way to communicate 'the art' - it seems to be flowing again!

No comments: