Saturday, May 19, 2012

May Long Weekend - Time to shop for those bedding plants? No way.

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Muse on The Run
Copyright 2012 TwoDressesStudio
All Rights Reserved
Image Credits - Tumble Fish Studio and Holliewood Studios (Head Dress and Earring)

When I was creating this I wasn't thinking at all about shopping this weekend for bedding plants because it is the busiest weekend of the year and I'd rather wait until next week...obviously my thoughts surfaced via my muse who thought differently!

and of course, 'the moo!'

Copyright 2012 TwoDressesStudio
All Rights Reserved

7 comments:

Carole said...

oh so beautiful - she has a lovely face, & love the moo too ! :)

Holly Loves Art said...

Really gorgeous work! Just love everything about her. Hope you're well!
Hugs,
Holly

Lorraine said...

LOVE this digital - the dress is priceless! I bought some plants on Thursday just prior to the start of the weekend here as all the weekend warriors will be at the nursery! Hugs.

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Beautiful! I am working in an arboretum right now and the new life and plants ...well thrilling is all I can say! Bravo! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Healing Woman said...

This one is spectacular. The colors are over the top fabulous and composition is also great!

Linda Kunsman said...

this is absolutely gorgeous Trudi!!!

~*~Patty S said...

ooo what a wonderful moo you created Trudi...I hope to get out to buy some herbs and more soon myself

since I've already been lucky enough to win one of your lovely giveaways I wanted to comment here on your teaser post above...my first reaction is coming to your site was WOW when I saw your new header and you have me on the edge of my seat wondering what your news is :)

Happy Weekend to you dear one
oxo