Monday, April 04, 2011

New Creative Team Digital Illustrations

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Monday afternoon from snowy Southern Alberta!

I am keeping to my goal but I did 'have to' create one digital over the weekend ( I say "have to" because my previous post on Friday I profess about turning off the computer !)  Not that I minded!   ...at all....!  And, I also am catching up with other creative team projects.  Over the next few days, I'll be sharing some of those illustrations that came to life during the past 3-4 weeks.

Hollie H.,  owner of Deviant Scrap and designer for Holliewood Studios released a funky new digital PNG kit - "Art Dollies 2".  If you are familiar with her Art Dollies 1 kit, you'll be  as delighted with the assortment of whacky images in this new release.  Available here.   Thanks Hollie.

"The Lamb-a-Dolly" - digital illustration - 8 x 10 inches




And prior to my 'vow' of getting back to hands on art, Evelyn  from Finecrafted Designs released "Meet the Mandrakes" - check it out if you are looking at getting 'uprooted'!

"Grounded" - digital illustration

Image credits:
 Finecrafted Designs and Tumble Fish Studio (water)





"This one makes you taller...." - digital illustration

Image Credits:  Finecrafted Designs
Meet the Mandrakes and figure by Dove Stock - DeviantArt




"How Does Your Garden Grow" - digital illustration

Image Credits:  Figure - Lewis Hine
 all other images Finecrafted Designs - Meet the Mandrakes


Thanks Hollie and Evelyn!  It's such a treat to work with your images!  OK - back to the 'hands off' the keyboard creating!

5 comments:

Jayne said...

These are all gorgeous Trudi!!

Jenny said...

Wow Trudi... these are FABULOUS... beautiful work...

Hugs
Jenny x

Anji Johnston said...

Amazing Tudi - simply amazing!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I am in love with the lamb a dolly....you made me smile. Trudi there are times when I want to stay off the computer but honestly I receive support and inspiration from my blog friends...you amaze me, Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Gaby Bee said...

What dreams are made of...your digital artwork is absolutely gorgeous, Trudi! This set is fantastic.

Have a wonderful upcoming weekend!
Gaby xo