Sunday, February 06, 2011

The result of a few days of cloudy and cool weather

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it seems Puerto Vallarta may have in some way been effected by the storms brewing in the USA and in Canada as temperatures have been unseasonally cool from my recollection of previous winters in Mexico.  Today however promises to be back to sun and warmer temps so I will again venture to the sundeck to resume reading the  books I brought along during my winter break.  I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed reading fiction.

 During the last two cloudy cool days I created  this new digital illustration  -


"Peach Blossoms"
  8 x 10 limited edition digital illustration  print
(low res version above) 
  image credits here  and for sale at Etsy  here



Here is how it may look framed..





I hope everyone is staying dry and warm and taking time to photograph these record snow falls!  Happy Super Bowl to all of my USA friends!



7 comments:

Anji Johnston said...

This (to me) is one of your most fabulous creations. The detail is impeccable and your imagination - unreal! Truly one of my favourites!

Lorraine said...

I agree with Anji. This is just stunning Trudi. Your digital art is taking on a new life of late.

Terri Kahrs said...

Cloudy and cool in Puerto
Vallarta sure beats ice and snow in New Jersey ANY time! LOL!!! Have fun and a margarita for me! Hugs, Terri xoxoxo

Martina said...

This piece is just brilliant, fantastic, totally awesome, wow, what more can I say. Love it.

Unknown said...

I am always amazed at your creativity!! So beautiful!

betsy said...

This is beautiful, Trudi! Hope the weather continues to inspire you because it sure is working! ;)

Riki Schumacher said...

Wow, this is just beautiful. Glad I found you! Love your art. Take care, Riki