Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thought Du Jour - from Esther Hicks

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are magnificent beings, in the perfect place at the perfect time, unfolding perfectly, getting it done, and never getting it wrong. Be more playful about all of it. "Today, no matter where I'm going, no matter what I am doing, and no matter who I'm doing it with -- it is my dominant intent to look for that which I'm wanting to see. I'm wanting to find thoughts and words and actions that feel good while I'm finding them. For in doing so, I am, in the moment, practicing the art of allowing all that I've been telling the Universe I'm wanting, for all of the days of my existence.

2 comments:

Ro Bruhn said...

Wonderful words of wisdom

admin said...

about the header, the only way i could help for now: http://draft.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=29978042&widgetType=Header&widgetId=Header1&action=editWidget

replace 29978042 with your blog id in the address, i think yours is 1941079498499406329

you can find your blog id by going to posting/settings/layout of your blog and check the address for blogid

i think you have to change something in the edit html section of the blog, can't remember what right now