Wednesday, May 16, 2007

E M P T Y N E S T - M I X E D M E D I A 10 X 7 APPROX. - SOLD

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I recently moved to a new city to be with who I consider "the love of my life." A wonderful man. We had a 'long distance relationship' from December 31, 2003 until May 9th, 2006 and he travelled 1000 km (round trip) every 10 days to be with me for 90% of that time period. We emailed 2 or 3 times a day and racked up huge long distance phone calls. So the story now has a happy ending but as a result I had to make one of my life's hardest decisions: to leave my younger daughter who was 18 at the time. I sought advice from every friend and family member. I begged and pleaded with her to move with me. In the end, and a year later, I haven't regretted my decision. This collage is a reflection on that decision.....

2 comments:

bockel24 said...

This is my favourite piece on your blog, and maybe it is because you´ve caught your feelings with it!?

Ann Christine Dennison said...

Wonderful and full of feeling, this is very touching.

I love your blog!